December 5, 2009

Flapatax Friday...

or so it felt like :) Pushed out 4 sets yesterday, slept for about 2hrs, went to see the spazz play, drove up to Davis County and was in bed by 2am. Quite the way to start a weekend.

Pics @ Robert's house:

The application on the GC and wagon went smoothly, they got them mocked up and were good to go when I left to meet with Andy and his Foz.

2 of the 4 sets yesterday were for Subaru Foresters, which has proved to be a bit of a challenge but I don't see it being "unfixable". The fronts needed some modifying - which I'll see today - and I was told by the other Foz owner that his rear mudflaps weren't working - which I'll also be looking at today.

Another FLAPATAX adventure kicks off this morning @ RMR. More pics to come...

and a more informed inspection of the mudflap design for the Foresters.